Friday 18 November 2011

Banished :( "Farewell I will omit no opportunity that may convey my greetings, love to thee."

Oh Lord! I have been banished from fair Verona! How will I ever get to see my Juliet?! She won't ever be allowed to leave with me I fear. Today I lost a great friend Mercutio. I was trying to save him but he was stabbed underneath my arm right inm the chest. At first I didn't even notice that he was injured until he was on the ground completely dead. Then, somehow this rage just built up in me and I had to find Tybalt. I wasn't myself today. I killed Tybalt. My rage took over and I just lost it. I am very sorry now, but I wasn't at all when I did it. We brought the bodies over to the city center and we had to talk about it. Lady Capulet wants to hire an assassin to kill me. If only Juliet and I could go public, then I don't think Lady Capulet would want to kill her daughter’s husband. I have heard this terrible rumor that Juliet and Paris are going to be married on Thursday morning. I will never let this sort of thing happen to my Juliet! Ever! No one can force her to marry a man she does not love. Especially when she's already married.

Today I showed rage, sadness love and fear. What an amazing combination. I am only a lover, I have never been a fighter.. A murderer.
I remember showing my frustration with Benvolio when Tybalt died. I specifically remember saying "Oh, I am fortune's fool!" I felt so bad for Mercutio. I was barely even thinking when I jumped into battle with Tybalt. Once I killed him, I noticed the error of my ways.. Especially when I found out I was banished..
Also, I got very angry with Tybalt and Mercutio when they began to fight. I told Benvolio to "Draw, Benvolio. Beat down their weapons." I didn't want them to fight! I knew something bad would happen! The fight needed to end right away. Sadly, it ended with Mercutio's death.
I need to see my wonderful Juliet again the last thing I said to her was "More light and light, more dark and dark our woes!" I showed her I loved her, I will stay with her. However I fear that there will be many more dark days in our future.

5 comments:

  1. Trollolololol. You are so dumb, you are really dumb.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well thank you for sacraficing your life in Verona to avenge my life all together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Juliet will do what's best for her family, she will leave you for Paris! :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are very disappointed in you, Romeo. We hope you find your way.

    -The Montagues.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have something to do with this death and I will make sure the Capulet family will deal with it.

    ReplyDelete